1. No law requires you to get more than one estimate.
2. You are not obligated to use any particular shop to obtain repairs. You choose the shop and authorize the repairs.
3. You do not have to accept the Insurance Company's appraisal of damage. Check the "Appraisal Clause" in your policy on how to resolve any differences.
4. You are responsible for the cost of repairs. Financial arrangements must be completed before the car can be released.
5. There is a big difference between shops. Any Shop can give a lower price by leaving something out or
overlooking parts. Our people are "Craftsmen" and will do a good job of restoring your car at a fair price.
Katore Body & Automotive Center
Katore Body & Automotive Center 672 East I-10 Service Road, Slidell, LA, 70461, United States
Copyright © 2020 Katore Body & Automotive Center - All Rights Reserved.